The MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival has become one of the top arts and music festivals in the nation. During this four-day event, thousands of people fill downtown Fort Worth and enjoy a dizzying variety of culture and entertainment. The Friends program supports the arts and music programs of the Festival.
Friends of the Festival Premier Membership Levels are:
- Platinum (16 people per evening), $5,000
- Gold (8 people per evening), $3,000
- Silver (4 people per evening), $1,600
- Bronze (2 people per evening), $850
- Each additional person (single per evening), $450
- Access to the improved VIP Hospitality Tent at the UTA MAIN Stage, featuring complimentary beverages, light dinner by The Capital Grille and prime viewing of the performances by Galactic, Them Dirty Roses, Bones Owens, Tatiana Mayfield, King Solomon Hicks, David Lee Garza y Los Musicales, Poo Live Crew and Dad Rock!
- Special events in the Hospitality Tent throughout the weekend including Wine and Craft Brew Tasting, art engagement activities and more;
- Specially designed, collectible pin to wear throughout the Festival, showing your support of the event;
- Your company or name listed both on-site and online as a Friend of the Festival;
- Invitation to our exclusive Celebrating Locals Reception on March 21 at 6:00 PM at the 777 Main Building Downtown, featuring our Texas artists and local entertainers;
- Friends of the Festival Happy Hour on Thursday, April 20 at GRACE;
- Free 2023 Commemorative Poster.