The MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival has become one of the top arts and music festivals in the nation. During this four-day event, thousands of people fill downtown Fort Worth and enjoy a dizzying variety of culture and entertainment. The Friends program supports the arts and music programs of the Festival.
Friends of the Festival Premier Membership Levels are:
- Platinum (16 people per evening), $5,000
- Gold (8 people per evening), $3,000
- Silver (4 people per evening), $1,600
- Bronze (2 people per evening), $850
- Each additional person (single per evening), $425
- Access to the improved VIP Hospitality Tent at the UTA Stage, featuring complimentary beverages, light dinner by The Capital Grille and prime viewing of the performances by Lou CharLe$, Josh Weathers, Tatiana Mayfield, Prophets and Outlaws, Del Castillo and Ram Herrera;
- Special events in the Hospitality Tent throughout the weekend including Wine and Craft Brew Tasting, art engagement activities and more;
- Specially designed, collectible pin to wear throughout the Festival, showing your support of the event;
- Your company or name listed both on-site and online as a Friend of the Festival;
- Invitation to our exclusive Celebrating Locals Reception on March 24, featuring our Texas artists and local entertainers;
- Friends of the Festival Happy Hour on Thursday, April 7 at GRACE;
- Free 2022 Commemorative Poster by artist Gregory Story.